header image

“The Voice” Hottie Dez Duron

I am so pissed right now! I blame Christina. I need him in a Sean Cody video STAT.

~ by FreshHotness on February 7, 2012.

FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites

18 Responses to ““The Voice” Hottie Dez Duron”

1. I want my tongue to go into the depths of his booty-hole.

2. WHY DIDN’T SOMEONE HIT THEIR FUCKING BUTTON
    OR AT LEAST
    ASK HIM TO TAKE OFF
    HIS SHIRT FIRST BEFORE LEAVING
    THE STAGE

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

3. was one of those guys his boyfriend?

4. there are naked pics of him leaked online

5. Blake had a hard-on

6. LOL at Blake’s reaction….. I was at this taping for this audition… & actually by this time Blake had actually filled up his team.. they cut out alot of dialog, but I remember Blake saying that if his team wasn’t already filled up that he would have picked him. but he said that to alot of people that hadn’t been picked. there was also alot more dialog about how “attractive” the guy was but they seem to cut most of it out. haha but I’d hit it.. him & his two boyfriends waiting for him in the back. lol

7. They didn’t choose to push their buttons because his voice wasn’t good enough. I dont know why, but it bugs me that they regret it just because he’s so attractive.

8. Ummm, where please??

9. i totally agree. he was just..umm ok. nothing more. his voice wasn’t special, but he is cute lol

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 3

10. But if you hear some of the other people, like the Jeramiah guy. It’s like how/why the hell would you ever choose him.

11. which one is Jeremiah? Was he the Alicia Keys backup singer who was really cocky and rude?

12. Sorry Jermine I believe? and Yes the Alicia Keys backup. Dez should’ve had his spot.

13. Football, Yale, Great Voice, Sexy as hell!! Dayum some good genes! Well..the judges definitely regret not picking him (can’t blame them) as he was trending on Twitter and people raging for NBC to invite him back from the Wild Card. Hope we sees more of him! Yum!

14. isn’t that manuel guy from tyra banks america’s next top model?

15. That’s what I kept thinking. ‘Cause that first hug he gave backstage seemed a lot more affectionate then when he hugged the other three people.

16. There are no such pics as these. This guy is a virgin, much less have nude pix of himself! You gay folk need to worry about how to stop spreading your diseases to the world and quit spreading lies!!

17. U didn’t. They weren’t ‘boyfriends’. One was younger brother and other was a family friend who attended the audition with Dez’s mom.

18. Hi, you’ve been banned.

Wait until will close