header image

Anthony Recker’s Phat Ass

FUCK! I think I’m in love.

~ by FreshHotness on December 22, 2010.

FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites

16 Responses to “Anthony Recker’s Phat Ass”

1. WOOF!!!! As they say, ‘as long as i have a face….he has a place to sit’

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

2. This guy’s butt has its own Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=275739992856

3. FYI, he’s a homo phobe! I had a personal experience from his gay bashing!!! I’m not a fan of him and was shocked to see his disgusting cottage cheese ass on this website!!

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 5

4. “FYI, he’s a homo phobe! I had a personal experience from his gay bashing!!!”

Please provide details.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0

5. Also, what’s disgusting about his ass?

6. Absolutely nothing at all. It’s juicy and round.

7. See links to facebook and twitter:

8. lmao that’s not his twitter

9. WOW god it’s so fat, i love it. i just wanna take a bite out of it

10. It is as is the Facebook page. He doesn’t post much on either, especially Twitter, but they are both his.

11. I wish more guys had big asses like that

12. Maybe you just need to date black and latino guys?

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 3

13. lmao! Stereotype much? I’ve met many a black and latino men with flat asses..

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 5

14. Your point? The fact that you’ve met many with flat asses doesn’t change the fact that blacks and latinos (both men and women) tend to store more fat in their buttocks than for instance whites and asians.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 5

15. merry christmas everyone!

16. That’s a stupid thing to say about latinos.From what I’ve seen,unless they are a black Latino(Puerto Rican), most latino men generally have the same size butt as whites or asians.

Wait until will close